Tangy Lemon- Cucumber Chicken Salad Croissants
- 1/4 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsps Fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp Chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp Chopped brined capers
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 cups Shredded roast chicken
- 1/2 Cucumber, Diced
- 6 Green onions, Sliced
- 8 Mini croissants
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, herbs, capers, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl,toss together chicken, cucumber, and green onions. Add dressing to chicken mixture and stir to evenly coat filling.
Halve croissants lengthwise. Fill bottoms with salad, dividing evenly, and set tops on salad.