Spinach Crepes with Pan-Roasted Vegetables
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 4 cups Fresh Spinach
- 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Thumb-Size Piece of Fresh Ginger, Grated
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Dried Oregano
- 1 cup Grated Cheese of your Choice
- Any Oil of Choice for frying
- 2 cups Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 cups Chopped Flat Leaf Parsley
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 3 tbsps Butter
1. In a food processor/blender process spinach & milk until smooth. Pour this in a mixing bowl. Add flour, salt, egg, and grated ginger. Whisk until well combined.
2. Heat up your frying pan. Add a tiny amount of oil and pour the batter in - use a 1/4 measuring cup. Spread around evenly by lifting the pan and turning it allowing the batter to spread.
3. Once set, turn it over and cook for a further 1/2 minute to a minute or until cooked.
1. In a frying pan, melt butter. Add sliced onion, mushrooms and pepper (cut into stripes). Roast for 10 minutes before adding cherry tomatoes & garlic. Roast for a further 2-3 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in parsley.
2. Top or fill crepes with vegetable mixture and sprinkle with grated cheese.
3. Best served while they are still warm.