Curried Chicken Salad
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup Whole Milk / Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 2 tsps Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Yellow Curry Powder
- 3 Green Onions, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Grated Carrot
1. Heat a large pot of water and bring it to a full boil. Add the raw chicken breasts and reduce heat slightly. Cook for 5 to 8 minutes (depending on thickness of chicken), or until chicken is cooked through. Place chicken on a cutting board, chop into cubes, and allow it to cool.
2. Whisk together the yogurt, mayo, lemon juice, mustard, maple syrup, and curry powder until well-combined.
3. Add the green onion, cashews, raisins, and grated carrot to a large mixing bowl, along with the cooled chopped chicken. Pour the curry dressing over everything and mix well until everything is coated.