Brazilian Shrimp Stew
- 1 1/2 lbs Raw Shrimp, Peeled & Deveined
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Onion, Diced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 14 oz. Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chili
- 1 14 oz. Can Coconut Milk
- 1 Cube of Vegetable Bouillon
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsps Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- Salt and Pepper, To Taste
1. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and saute another minute.
2. Add tomatoes, coconut milk, bouillon, water, roasted peppers, and sriracha. Bring to a gentle simmer and cook until shrimp are just opaque.
3. Stir in lime juice, cilantro, and season to taste.
4. Serve & Enjoy!